Starter SKU Pricing
All implementations include one Company/Currency, Financials, CRM and training for up to 5 users. Additional companies, countries, currencies and users must be scoped.
|Starter + Inventory||Enable and provide training on the standard Inventory feature||~$13,125|
|Starter + Advanced Inventory||Advanced Inventory||~$20,125|
|Starter + Work Orders and Assemblies||Work Orders and Assemblies||~$18,375|
|Starter + Advanced Inventory and Work Orders and Assemblies||Advanced Inventory, Work Orders||~$26,250|
|Starter + Projects||Enable and provide training on the standard Projects feature||~$12,250|
|Starter + Advanced Projects||Advanced Projects||~$14,000|
|Starter + Advanced Financials||Advanced Financials||~$17,500|
The following describes the optimal engagement process when working with Allied Cloud. All information should be sent to, and scheduling coordinated with, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initial outreach to Allied Cloud re the opportunity
- If possible, do this before the Business Discussion
- Include as much detail as possible when reaching out to us. Include the customer and contact name, address, business type and whether the prospect is pre- or post-validation/alignment.
- If you haven’t already had the Business Discussion, please invite us to that meeting. This can be a great pre-implementation scoping meeting for us and adds value to your sales process. If you have already had a Business Discussion, follow the next step.
KT with your SC
- After your alignment, please schedule a Knowledge Transfer between us and your SC to ensure we any details we need for our implementation scoping call.
- After receiving updated customer requirements and details from your SC and you, we will schedule an implementation scoping call directly with the customer.
- We will provide you with our pricing estimate and a PowerPoint to use to cover the Implementation portion of the pricing call if you’d like to use it, and will walk the customer through the implementation estimate.