What We Do
Allied Cloud Solutions is a mission-based company that provides implementation, customization and related services for businesses migrating to the NetSuite ERP platform. We support business from all sectors that seek to improve their processes and scale by migrating from legacy financial, inventory, ecommerce, CRM and other platforms to NetSuite. Our roots began in the not-for-profit space, and now, we are one of the only NetSuite Alliance Partners that is also a certified B-corporation.
What We Need
We’re looking for people with flexible work schedules who can work from home using remote technologies such as Skype and Zoom, who are reliable, well-organized and who communicate well. Currently, we are looking for people for the following positions:
Not For Profit (NFP) Implementation Specialist
The NFP Implementation Specialist is a subject matter expert on non-profit finance and would be responsible for consulting on every aspect of the implementation to ensure that our non-profit customers are fully leveraging NetSuite. They will serve as the project consultant and overall go-to person for the implementation leads. They will also be the face of Allied Cloud to potential non-profit customers to fully scope their needs for a successful financial migration.
As the Implementation Specialist, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Support the sales process with NetSuite in order to gain an understanding of the customer and to scope and estimate the project requirements
- Co-lead any weekly calls with customers to discuss their non-profit specific reporting and financial needs
- Manage and document all aspects of the project, tasks and status especially as it relates to non-profit finance
- Work with the customer to tailor their NetSuite instance for their needs and train the customer on how to adapt their processes to NetSuite
- Manage all aspects of the data migration, to include preparing the customers NetSuite account for data import, and assist in exporting and importing the customer’s data into NetSuite
- Be a core part of the ACS Implementation Team, to include troubleshooting any challenges on weekly team calls, cross training, and maintaining team documentation
- Cross-train and engage with other ACS Implementation Team members to understand all aspects of an implementation, regardless of vertical
ACS is a dedicated, client-focused team. Our primary focus is to serve our clients and get them established in NetSuite for success.
We understand that experience and skills will vary from one area to another. Training will be provided to assist in areas as needed. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t have everything on this list.
For the NFP Implementation Specialist, experience with NetSuite is not necessary and training will be provided.
For this job, we recommend that you have:
- Excellent listening and communication skills – you love to work with people
- Excellent organizational skills and project management skills
- At least 4 years’ experience with non-profit finance and accounting. Including:
- Grant reporting (government grant management is a plus!)
- Statement of Functional Expense preparation
- Program budgeting and management
- Fund accounting is a plus
- Firm understanding of how to implement a new financial software system. Experience with any of the following is a plus: Abila/MIP, Sade, Intaact, Microsoft Dyanmics.
- Firm understanding of accounting principles
- Solid experience with Microsoft Excel
We are looking for both contractors and employees. Compensation depends primarily on three things:
- Have you worked in finance or with other ERP software?
- What was your role with the company?
- Do you have experience with NetSuite for financials?
- Were/are you a CFO or Accounting Manager at a for-profit or nonprofit, using NetSuite?
- Are you available earlier than usual for meetings with International customers or others not in your time zone?
- Are you available 10 hours per week or 40?
- Will you schedule calls with customers, show up on time, deliver what you say and communicate well with the ACS team?
- Will you track and submit your time daily?
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our Contact page, complete the form, let us know which position you’re interested in and provide a good day and time when we can reach you.