NetSuite for Manufacturing delivers a single integrated cloud solution that replaces the disconnected systems that are used by manufacturers today. It offers comprehensive functionality and is specifically designed to help manufacturers of all sizes reduce operating costs, increase revenue and better manage their business and supply chain processes overall.
Improve your operational ability to build product, track inventory, tighten your supply chain and provide visibility to your sales teams. The unified NetSuite platform provides:
Supply Chain Automation
- Fully integrated supply chain environments ensuring data flows across networks.
- Resource planning that orders across multiple locations.
- Demand planning forecasts based on historical data, sales forecasts, average trends and seasonal fluctuations.
- Stock level monitoring, restocking alerts and reordering forms.
- Detailed visibility into key supply chain management metrics.
- Dashboards displaying key financial metrics.
- Standard and custom financial reports.
- Unlimited GL accounts, sub-accounts and segments.
- Streamlined invoice creation with automated tax, fee and discount terms.
- Automated work orders from sales orders.
- Lot and serial number traceability.
- Multi-level work order processing enabling a single work order to control a multi-level assembly.
- Full production routing including operational steps, work centers, labor, overhead and materials.
- Complete history of each product kit throughout its lifecycle.
- Asset life-cycle management from creation to depreciation, revaluation and disposal.
- Period-end closes with automated allocations, currency management and period locking.
- Improves order management by automatically transitioning orders to shipping/logistics and account receivables.
- Supports multi-step picking, packing and shipping.
- Provides real-time visibility into entire order management process with relevant information such as orders, trends and order conversion rates.
- Allows drill-down from a summary level for greater details, all the way to the underlying transaction, in only a few clicks.
- Integrates with carriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS out-of-the-box.
Sales and Marketing
- Accelerates real-time quote management by incorporating pricing, sales tax and discounting rules automatically into sales quotes.
- Allows for the creation, execution and measurement of email campaigns that convert leads to customers.
- Enables intuitive management of opportunities across status, potential revenue, key contacts notes and related documents.
- Converts quotes into approved sales orders and routes them to the finance team for invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Provides mobile access to key information such as sales orders, customer dashboards and calendars.
Service and Support
- Automates case management by assigning support tickets to unique customer email addresses, including provisions for escalating issues based on customizable parameters.
- Accelerates return material authorizations by enabling products to be returned to one of many locations, where available.
- Improves warranty management with lookup code that automatically trigger return and repair processes.
- Provides a rich library of online training aids that includes training videos, webinars and weekly bulletins.
- Integrates with many CAD applications, simplifying costing by supporting easy import of BOMs.
- Ensures production engineering changes propagate end-to-end and are reflected in downstream BOMs, demand plans and procurement orders.
- Provides extended capabilities for inventory control tracking, planning and costing of items in project-controlled environments.
- Delivers more flexibility in costing by supporting comprehensive inventory costing methods including LIFO, FIFO, average, standard and actual costing.
- Streamlines team management using ata-glance allocations of people with data, processes and business systems.
- Enables implementation or integration of both B2B and B2C portals.
- Streamline order management by transferring orders automatically to backoffice fulfillment processes.
- Automatically create dynamic price lists that reflect purchase volumes.
- Create coupons or discounts on specific items.
- Real-time payments from different credit cards and international currencies.
Using the SuiteSuccess implementation methodology, our experienced team will work with yours to ensure a seamless transition from your current financial system and others to NetSuite. Using a combination of weekly check-ins, personalization sessions, data migration strategies and training, Allied Cloud will ensure a successful migration. Implementation generally involves:
- Kick-off: the initial meeting with your team where we describe the process and timeline for implementation.
- Personalization: we’ll work with you to ensure your NetSuite account is configured and tailored to your specific business.
- Work Orders, BOM and Inventory Management: our manufacturing and logistics experts will further tailor the system based on your item types, industry, internal and external processes, communication and customer engagement.
- Data Migration: with a core set of templates, we will work together to export data such as you Chart of Accounts, Customers, Vendors and Items from your current system, prepare import files, import the data into NetSuite and further refine
- Training: your team members will be trained in their specific job functions, such as sales, accounting, warehouse management, inventory management and others.
- Roles: we’ll configure a set of core roles and permissions, and provide training to your Administrator so they know how to add and change user roles and permissions.
- Development and/or Integration: if you are building a new B2B or B2C store in NetSuite, our team will help configure and set up the store. If you are integrating or need a third-party system, we’ll provide the tools and resources necessary for development and integration.
- Go Live: our team will work with yours to successfully bring NetSuite live as your system of record for financials, inventory, manufacturing and other features as needed.
As a Shopify Partner, Allied Cloud can help build or integrate your Shopify account for B2B, B2C or both. To learn more, visit the Shopify B2B. To learn more about integration options, please contact us.