Allied Cloud has implemented NetSuite for more than 100 nonprofit organizations operating in 16 countries worldwide. We help large and small organizations, including community-based organizations, private foundations and others.
Features for Nonprofits
Whether your mission is helping the local community or providing international outreach to empower and educate for global causes, one thing is certain—nonprofit organizations face tremendous complexity and operational challenges.
Finance and Accounting
Gain efficiencies with a powerful nonprofit financial management and accounting system purpose-built to meet the complex needs of nonprofit organizations.
Break down silos and empower your organization with a 360-view of your donors, volunteers, supporters, clients—all in one place.
Manage your entire revenue lifecycle, from pledge to payment and grow the support you need for long-term success.
If your organization sells online, Allied Cloud can help migrate or integrate your existing platform, or develop a new ecommerce site using NetSuite SuiteCommerce or through Shopify.
Equip your nonprofit with planning, budgeting and forecasting tools to ensure financial stability and growth and achieve your mission.
From reporting and analytics to insight and decision-making, gain a more complete picture of your nonprofit on-demand and in real-time.
Using the SuiteSuccess implementation methodology, our experienced team will work with yours to ensure a seamless transition from your current financial system and others to NetSuite. Using a combination of weekly check-ins, personalization sessions, data migration strategies and training, Allied Cloud will ensure a successful migration. Implementation generally involves:
- Kick-off: the initial meeting with your team to review your account and the implementation process timeline.
- Personalization: we’ll work with you to ensure your NetSuite account is configured and tailored to your specific organization.
- Data Migration: with a core set of templates, we will work together to export data such as you Chart of Accounts, Customers, Vendors and Items from your current system, prepare import files, import the data into NetSuite and further refine.
- Training: your team members will be trained in their specific job functions, such as fund raising, accounting and donor management.
- Roles: we’ll configure a set of core roles and permissions and provide user-management training to your Administrator.
- Go Live: our team will work with yours to successfully bring NetSuite live as your system of record for financials, donor management, marketing and other features as needed.
Additional Services for Nonprofits
Nonprofits often require or request the following additional services or features available from Allied Cloud:
One of the most important benefits nonprofits will find with NetSuite is the ability to bring their financial and donor management systems together, eliminating the need for double-entry, and minimizing the potential for reporting errors. Allie Cloud can work with your development team to migrate decades of giving history from virtually any legacy system into NetSuite, and provide the same level of reporting capabilities the previous systems offered and more.
Allied Cloud has migrated donors and gift history for organizations using:
- Blackbaud (all)
- Raiser’s Edge
Allied Cloud’s Donation Page integrates directly with your NetSuite account. When a donor makes a donation or submits sponsorship, their Donor record and the transaction are both immediately recorded in the NetSuite account. The credit card is charged and the acknowledgement sent. No separate system, login, export or entry is needed. Here are some examples of our clients utilizing our Donation Page:
Child Sponsorship Systemtake-action.sheltering-wings.com/General-Support-Fund
Using the NetSuite ecommerce platform, Allied Cloud builds child-sponsorship systems that enable sponsors and donors to easily identify the children, projects and funds to sponsor, based on varying criteria such as location, gender, age and others. Visit Forgotten Children or Sheltering Wings for examples and to sponsor a child.
Often, nonprofits need to manage funds separate on their balance sheet, and report fund and sometimes cash balances by fund. Out of the box, NetSuite does not provide these kinds of fund accounting features. Allied Cloud has developed automations that will provide fund reporting on the balance sheet from standard NetSuite income and expense transactions.