NetSuite for Retail is a fully integrated platform that allows retailers to personalize experiences for their customers, online and in-store, on any device. Using either the NetSuite SuiteCommerce platform or an existing platform such as Shopify, Allied Cloud will work with your team to build or integrate your web store with your financials, marketing and more in NetSuite.
Features for Retail
Quit spend time manually transferring orders, exporting and importing customers from one platform to another, manually updating inventory or marketing in separate systems. The unified NetSuite platform provides:
360 Degree View of Your Business
With NetSuite, you get a 360-degree view of each customer so that you can deliver personalized service, build customer loyalty and provide a relevant, engaging shopping experience with your brand. Give the appropriate people in your organization real-time visibility into sales, inventory and customers across all channels, facilitating better decision-making.
- Transaction data flows from all of your retail channels to your warehouse and procurement departments
- Invoice and expense data flows to the finance department
- Customer data flows to the marketing department.
- See customer purchase history and communications
- Identify interactions whether online, at a brick-and mortar store location or with a sales representative
- Provide personalized marketing based on purchase history or demographics
- Offer customers self-service options to view their online purchase history, reorder and find answers to their questions 24/7.
- Provide a global web presence with multiple language and currency options
- Built-in customs documentation for shipping.
Meet customer expectations to buy, fulfill and return anywhere while maximizing profitability
- Centralize order management
- Provide a single view of inventory across all channels and the supply chain.
- Meet and exceed rising customer expectations for omnichannel fulfillment
- Boost profitability
- Optimize inventory
NetSuite offers extensive marketing campaign and promotional capabilities to help you find new customers, encourage repeat business and increase average sale size.
- Create and execute highly targeted, personalized email campaigns
- Manage paid and online search and affiliate marketing
- See revenues and understand ROI for all campaigns in real-time
- Automated upsell and cross-sell functionality online and in-store
- Offer promotions such as multiple discounting options, volume pricing and customer-specific discounts.
Mange your business with key metrics and make timely, fact-based decisions with dashboard analytics ranging from inventory and sales reports to expenses and marketing campaign ROI. All statistics can be viewed as key performance indicators(KPIs), graphical report snapshots and trend graphs in real-time.
With the SuiteCommerce platform, cross-channel processes such as buy online/pickup in store, buy online/return to store and order in-store/fulfill from anywhere is available.
Using the SuiteSuccess implementation methodology, our experienced team will work with yours to ensure a seamless transition from your current financial system and others to NetSuite. Using a combination of weekly check-ins, personalization sessions, data migration strategies and training, Allied Cloud will ensure a successful migration. Implementation generally involves:
- Kick-off: an initial meeting with your team and ours where we describe the process and what to expect in detail, determine who among your team members should attend meetings based on content to be delivered, provide an overview of our project tracking platform, and ensure we have access to your NetSuite account.
- Personalization: we’ll work with you to ensure your NetSuite account is configured and tailored to your specific business. Together with you, we’ll add your company information, set accounting and other preferences, customize forms, and review all data and order entry processes.
- Data Migration: with a core set of templates, we will work together to export data such as you Chart of Accounts, Customers, Vendors and Items from your current system, prepare import files, import the data into NetSuite and further refine
- Training: your team members will be trained in their specific job functions, such as sales, accounting, warehouse management, inventory management and others.
- Roles: we’ll configure a set of core roles and permissions, and provide training to your Administrator so they know how to add and change user roles and permissions.
- Development and/or Integration: if you are building a new ecommerce store in NetSuite, our team will help configure and set up the store. If you are integrating or need a third-party system, we’ll provide the tools and resources necessary for development and integration.
- Go Live: our team will work with yours to successfully bring NetSuite live as your system of record for financials, inventory, in-store and online sales, and other features as needed.
As a Shopify and FarApp partner, Allied Cloud will help build or integrate your Shopify store and Point-of-Sale using a qualified and tested connector offered by FarApp.