The NetSuite platform offers businesses operating in a variety of business types with the ability to merge their systems into one, eliminating the need to track accounting, time, projects and other business requirements in separate systems.
Features for General Business
With NetSuite, you get a 360-degree view of each customer so that you can deliver personalized service, build customer loyalty and provide a relevant, engaging shopping experience with your brand. Give the appropriate people in your organization real-time visibility into sales, inventory and customers across all channels, facilitating better decision-making.
- Invoice and expense data flows to the finance department
- Customer data flows to the marketing department.
- See customer purchase history and communications
- Provide personalized marketing based on purchase history or demographics
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Consolidated reporting for multi-company entities
- Automated allocations
- Project tracking and invoicing
- Time and item invoicing
- Unlimited GL accounts, sub-accounts and reporting segments
- Create and execute highly targeted, personalized email campaigns
- Lead tracking and forecasting
- See revenues and understand ROI for all campaigns in real-time
- Manage customer relationships, quotes/estimates, forecasting, email communication and more
- Mange your business with key metrics and make timely, fact-based decisions with dashboard analytics ranging from inventory and sales reports to expenses and marketing campaign ROI. All statistics can be viewed as key performance indicators(KPIs), graphical report snapshots and trend graphs in real-time.