Using the SuiteSuccess implementation methodology, our experienced team will work with yours to ensure a seamless transition from your current financial system and others to NetSuite. Using a combination of weekly check-ins, personalization sessions, data migration strategies and training, Allied Cloud will ensure a successful migration. Implementation generally involves:
- Kick-off: the initial meeting with your team where we describe the process and timeline for implementation.
- Personalization: we’ll work with you to ensure your NetSuite account is configured and tailored to your specific business.
- Work Orders, BOM and Inventory Management: our manufacturing and logistics experts will further tailor the system based on your item types, industry, internal and external processes, communication and customer engagement.
- Data Migration: with a core set of templates, we will work together to export data such as you Chart of Accounts, Customers, Vendors and Items from your current system, prepare import files, import the data into NetSuite and further refine
- Training: your team members will be trained in their specific job functions, such as sales, accounting, warehouse management, inventory management and others.
- Roles: we’ll configure a set of core roles and permissions, and provide training to your Administrator so they know how to add and change user roles and permissions.
- Development and/or Integration: if you are building a new B2B or B2C store in NetSuite, our team will help configure and set up the store. If you are integrating or need a third-party system, we’ll provide the tools and resources necessary for development and integration.
- Go Live: our team will work with yours to successfully bring NetSuite live as your system of record for financials, inventory, manufacturing and other features as needed.