Allied Cloud has implemented NetSuite for more than 130 nonprofit organizations operating in 16 countries worldwide. We help large and small organizations, including community-based organizations, private foundations and others.
Features for Nonprofits
Whether your mission is helping the local community or providing international outreach to empower and educate for global causes, one thing is certain—nonprofit organizations face tremendous complexity and operational challenges.
- Gain efficiencies with a powerful nonprofit financial management and accounting system purpose-built to meet the complex needs of nonprofit organizations.
- Break down silos and empower your organization with a 360-view of your donors, volunteers, supporters, clients—all in one place.
- Manage your entire revenue lifecycle, from pledge to payment and grow the support you need for long-term success.
- If your organization sells online, Allied Cloud can help migrate or integrate your existing platform, or develop a new ecommerce site using NetSuite SuiteCommerce or through Shopify.
- Equip your nonprofit with planning, budgeting and forecasting tools to ensure financial stability and growth and achieve your mission.
- From reporting and analytics to insight and decision-making, gain a more complete picture of your nonprofit on-demand and in real-time.
Additional Services for Nonprofits
Nonprofits often require or request the following additional services or features available from Allied Cloud:
Allied Cloud can work with your development team to migrate decades of giving history from virtually any legacy system into NetSuite, and provide the same level of reporting capabilities the previous systems offered and more. Allied Cloud has migrated donors and gift history for organizations using:
- Blackbaud (all)
- Raiser’s Edge
Roz Zavras, Social Impact Consultant
Roz is a Social Impact Consultant at Allied Cloud and assists with Social Impact implementations. She is based in Connecticut and has thirteen years of experience in the non-profit, start-up, and government sectors. With roles ranging from project manager to CFO, she has worked around the world on everything from revamping cash-based accounting systems to quadrupling warehouse operations.